Legal Advocacy

If you decide to report your assault or press charges, an advocate can go with you to the police station, or we can arrange for you to meet with a law enforcement officer in SASO’s private office to make a report. We can be present during any meetings you may have with law enforcement officers, lawyers or victim-witness personnel at the district attorney’s office. You can also have an advocate be present with you at any court dates or trials.